The Fitness Center at Panola College is located in the newly constructed Charles C. Matthews Foundation Student Center and is available to all students, faculty, and staff of Panola College. Panola College also offers memberships to the community which are available for purchase in the Business Office. A Panola College Fitness Center ID is required for admission and may be obtained on the second floor of the Matthews Student Center.
The Fitness Center consists of a weight room, a yoga/aerobics/pilates room, and a full-size basketball gym with 6 goals and 2 volleyball courts. The cardio area in the weight room includes: 4 elliptical machines, 4 treadmills, 5 recumbent bikes, and an ab deck.
The Fitness Center staff schedules a variety of tournaments and activities throughout the year including, basketball, volleyball, horse, frisbee golf, dodgeball, flag football, and wallyball.
Weight lifting equipment, workout DVDs, basketballs, and volleyballs are available for checkout at the front desk.
PANOLA COLLEGE FITNESS CENTER
MONDAY - THURSDAY 7:30 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.
FRIDAY 7:30 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
SATURDAY 1:00 P.M. - 4:00P.M. / SUNDAY 4:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
- All students, faculty, staff, and members must present proper ID in order to use the Fitness Center.
- Membership cards are $40 for Fall/Spring Semesters and $30 for Summer Semesters. Must be 12 years old or older to purchase a card. All Members must have an ID to use the Fitness Center.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the Weight Room. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult in the gym or student center at all times
- All visitors over the age of 12 must purchase a membership or have proper ID
- Horseplay, loitering or hanging out will not be permitted
- Use equipment at your own risk
- No food or drinks permitted in Fitness Center areas, except bottles of water or sports drinks with a lid
- Proper Fitness attire is required. Shirts and proper athletic shoes must be worn at all times. No boots, street shoes, sandals, or bare feet
- No Profanity
- Anyone displaying disorderly conduct, abusive behavior, or using inappropriate language will be asked to leave immediately
- Day lockers are available free of charge (Locks are provided for checkout)
- Return all weights to the proper rack after use
- Wipe down the equipment and benches with sanitary wipes after use
- Do not hang on basketball rim