- Interested in pursuing a career in business but not interested in four years of college?
- Do you need to update management, supervisory, or human relations skills?
- Need to improve your knowledge of accounting, computer skills, marketing, or professional speaking?
- Want to complete your degree or certificate online?
If so, the General Business program can provide the training needed to prepare you for an exciting career. Panola College now offers a General Business Associate of Applied Science degree and a two-semester General Business certificate. Combining both applied hands-on courses and university transfer courses, this program promises to be valuable to those who want to develop practical business skills while working on a two-year degree. All of the courses in this program are offered online and many are offered in the traditional classroom as well. To view the General Business degree plan, click here to access the College Catalog, click Degrees and Certificates, and search for general business. Click Course Descriptions if you would like to read more about each course.
For more information on the degree and certificate available in this program or to speak with an advisor, please contact Dwayne Ferguson (903-693-2066; firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: Students wanting to transfer to a university should take the core academic curricula as outlined in the Business Administration Field of Study instead of the General Business AAS.
Join Phi Beta Lambda!
Phi Beta Lambda (PBL) is an organization on campus for business students. If you are interested in developing leadership, communication, and team building skills, or simply looking for an organization to meet and network with other business students, then Phi Beta Lambda is the organization for you.
To join the Panola College chapter of PBL, all you have to do is:
- Be a Panola College student majoring in business or pursuing a business-related career.
- Contact Dwayne Ferguson (903-693-2066; email@example.com) .
- Come to the meetings.
- Become an officer or participate in organizational events.
- Pay PBL dues—currently just $16.