Panola College Financial Aid Office

Welcome to the Panola College Financial Aid Office! You're in the right place to get all the information you need about: qualifying for, applying for, and receiving financial aid. 

Mission Statement:

The Financial Aid Office at Panola College is committed to providing a high level of service and support to the students of PC. By providing this support we allow students to achieve their educational goals through the removal of any financial barriers or obstacles on their road toward attending college.

Refund date for the Fall semester is September 30, 2020

COVID-19 Relief - Fall Flex Scholarship 

Financial Aid

Applying for Financial Aid

  1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
  2. Complete the additional paperwork required by the Department of Education --  students must log into CampusConnect to see missing documents 
  3. Request an IRS Income Tax Transcript or call (800) 908-9946
  4. Request a Non-filing letter


Financial Aid Required Documents

Every Financial Aid student has required documents that must be submitted. These documents are offered online. Non electronic documents are also available through the Financial Aid Office. Please contact our office at to request those forms. 

Your required forms are listed on Student CampusConnect in red under Review Financial Aid. 

2020-2021 Forms (2020-2021 FAFSA)

  1. Financial Aid Information Sheet
  2. 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet
  3. Upload 2018 Tax Return Form
  4. 2020-2021 Low Income Statement
  5. 2020-2021 Signature Page for FAFSA
  6. Student Support Worksheet
  7. ID Statement (must be complete in the Financial Aid Office)
  8. Proof of Separation (please contact the Financial Aid Office)


Applying for a Student Loan

You MUST be enrolled in 6 credit hours to qualify for loans

  1. Please complete "Applying for Financial Aid" steps first
  2. Complete the Entrance Counseling 
  3. Complete the Loan agreement for Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan (MPN)
  4. Complete the Direct Loan Request form


Helpful Links

» You will receive notification about additional information that may be required once your FAFSA has been processed.  You will be notified through your Panola College email.  ALL Official Financial Aid correspondence will go to your Panola email.  You may not receive Federal Financial Aid at different schools in the same semester.  

»  IRS Income Tax Transcript Number (800) 908-9946

» Check CampusConnect for awards.

» Call (903) 693-2035 for more information.

» You must accept your student loan(s) in Campus Connect

Return to Title IV

Policy on Return to Title IV (R2T4) - The U. S. Department of Education (USDOE) requires schools to calculate a R2T4 for students that stop attending class, or totally withdraw before the 60% point of the semester. This could result in the school having to refund federal funds to the USDOE. The funds will be returned in the following order: Unsubsidized loan funds, Subsidized loan funds, then the Pell Grant funds.  The student is then responsible for paying the school the amount that was refunded.

Federal Work Study

Federal Work Study information and applications are available in the Human Resources Office. For additional information please  check out the Employment Page from our Human Resources Office.

Photo by Jessica Nichols