Apply Online Now!
Interested in attending Panola College? You can Apply Online NOW! Make sure you complete the My Profile section and the My Application section of your Apply Texas application.
Questions - feel free to email us at email@example.com OR call us at 903.693.2038 - we are here to help!
Admissions - Panola College
NEW STUDENT CHECKLIST
üSchedule your campus tour
üApply for admission at ApplyTexas.org
üProvide TSI Assessment scores (or proof of exemption)
üSend in your official high school/GED/college transcript
üProvide proof of Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination
üComplete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov
üComplete the online New Student Orientation
üComplete the Residence Hall Application
- Admission Requirements
- International Student Admissions
- Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination
- Credit By Exam
- Dual Credit Early Admission Program
- GPA Calculator
- Residency Requirements
- F. A. Q.
- Fresh Start
- Grades & Records
- Privacy Act
- Gainful Employment Confirmation Form
- Veterans and Dependents
Official Transcript Request Options
1. Official PDF transcript sent through Parchment. The cost is $5.00 per transcript. You
should verify that the receiving entity will accept an official PDF transcript before
requesting. (If you are currently enrolled as a dual credit student, we will not
release your official Panola transcript until we receive the final high school transcript
with a date of graduation posted.)
Click here to begin the request through Parchment.
2. To request your official Panola College transcript be sent by regular mail, please complete the Transcript Request Form. You can submit the form to the Student Success Center at Panola College by fax, mail or email (instructions are listed on the form).
3. Complete a request in-person to receive your transcript or have a transcript mailed.
Semester Calendar & Information
Be sure to keep current with the latest academic calendar.
Access the academic calendar, tuition and fee chart, final exam schedule and more! This can be found under Students & Parents on the website.