It is required that all students on the Panola College Campus obtain and carry a Panola Card.
You’ll use your Panola Card often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times. You will be able to use it to:
- Receive financial aid disbursements(unless Student designates another financial institution) www.herringbank.com/students/panolacard
- Purchase food through your meal plan
- Check out books from the library
- Attend athletic events
- Receive student discounts from participating merchants
- Fitness Center access
- Optional access to a Herring Bank checking account with Debit Card capabilities
Panola College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the Panola Card. The Panola Card is a multi-functional card which allows you to open an optional checking account that offers free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard signature or pin-based transactions. It’s the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
- No monthly service fee
- Easy access to free Herring Bank ATMs on and around campus
- Free access to online banking – check balances and view your checking account statement online from anywhere you have internet access. www.panolacard.com
- Get paid faster – when you request direct deposit of your financial aid* (http://www.panola.edu/financial-aid/) and/or direct deposit of your paycheck
Visit the Student Success Center to get your Panola Card.
Use your new Panola Card as your official student ID, for all of your on-campus needs.
For information on how to obtain your Panola Card, call the Student Success Office at 903.693.2000 or visit the Student Success Office in the Charles C. Matthews Foundation Student Center, second floor, (Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm; Friday, 7:30 am – 12:30 pm) or online at www.panola.edu – click Student Identification Cards under the Student Success tab.
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact Herring Bank at 1-866-348-3435. You will also need to go to the Student Success Office for a new card.