Shelby Regional Training Center (SRTC) is designed to prepare students for a career in troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining equipment in an industrial environment. Students who successfully completing the program will obtain a strong background in welding, hydraulics, refrigeration, and related subjects.
Program courses include
- Electrical & Instrumentation
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Natural Gas Compression
- Petroleum Technology
- Residential/Commercial Electrician
Program skills include
- Laboratory training using state-of-the-art instruments, materials, and techniques employed in the industry
- Appropriate safety training
- Problem-solving skills, including statistical analysis of data and effective teamwork
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Shelby County is a great place to serve students.