To provide graduates to our local community that:
- Are qualified to work as entry-level medical laboratory technicians.
- Are eligible to take national certification exams.
- Have been instilled with the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
- Provide a quality MLT educational program that is flexible to student's needs, all the while training competent personnel.
- Prepare students for an entry-level position as a medical laboratory technician.
- Instill values of hard work, service excellence, and professional attitude in students.
- Meet the needs of the local community by providing competent medical laboratory workers.