Title IX - our Statement and Commitment
Panola College gives equal consideration to all applicants for admission, employment and participation in its programs and activities without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or limited English proficiency (LEP). Click on the links below to read more about Title IX and Panola College's commitment.
Human Resources Policies and Procedures
Board Policy - Click this link to go to Panola College's Board Policy Manual on-line.
- Background Check Procedures
- Catastrophic Sick Leave Policy
- Cellular Phone Policy
- Crisis Management Plan
- Dress Code Standards - Spring & Fall
- Dress Code Standards - Summer
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Rehabilitation Programs
- Electronic Communications Policy
- Faculty Handbook
- Hiring and Employment Procedures
- Support Staff Handbook