For how-to documentation and videos, check out the online Canvas Guides (also available by clicking Help in the Canvas utility menu).
Canvas Student Frequently Asked Questions now available.
To ask a question or report a problem to Canvas Support while using Canvas, click Help → Report A Problem in the Canvas utility menu to open a support ticket.
- Make sure to click Help when and where you need help.
- Check your campus email for your support ticket number and follow-up.
- If your matter is urgent, open a support ticket first, then call the eLearning office at 903-693-2004. Make sure to have your ticket number
available when you call.
eLearning Library Resources
All the resources of the M.P. Baker Library are available to our eLearning students. Check out the Library's website for access to research databases, catalogs, etc. You can also contact Cristie Ferguson, our eLearning Librarian, at email@example.com. Make sure to have your Student ID handy.
Services for Students with Disabilities
We provide a host of services for students with disabilities, including 504/ADA services, tutorials, and study skills.
- Learn more online
- Call 903-693-2046
- TTY/TDD, use Texas Relay at 800-735-2989
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org