Before Class Begins
- Online and Hybrid Class FAQs
- Campus Connect - Verify enrollment and payment.
- Campus Email - Get familiar with checking your campus email account.
- Panola College Store - Purchase textbooks, workbooks, and other material required for class, and pick up some Panola College gear!
The First Day of Class
Become familiar with your online class(es) and start your coursework the first day. Look through the course material. Introduce yourself to your instructor using a private message or discussion board. Let your instructor answer any questions you have.
During the Semester
Online courses are just as challenging as traditional courses. Don't get caught in the procrastination trap!
- Always submit your assignments on time.
- Always ask your instructor if you have any questions.
Plan ahead for tests!
- Know when and where you will take tests. Your instructor will provide this information.
- Several of your tests will be proctored, so be familiar with the Panola College Testing Centers locations and hours.
- Do not wait until the last minute to take an online test. Plan ahead. Work ahead.
Communicate. Communicate. Communicate.
- Regularly check your campus email.
- eLearning - If you have trouble accessing your online classes or course work, contact the firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Leslie Glaze, Student Success - Are you having difficulty with your course? She can connect you with a tutor or a counselor.
- Library - Use your Student ID to access computers and books. The eLearning librarian is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campus Police Department - Reach out to Campus Police if you feel threatened or bullied. (Call 911 for emergencies.)